4.8
Additional Fees

The new packaging of cottage doubles is absolutely horrible.What type of spoon gets into this tiny fruit section?

This was a very bad choice. Please redesign the cottage doubles with a more user friendly container. Why must I use 100 words or more to express one simple complaint? I think my point was taken with 10 words or less but I will keep typing so my review will meet your standards.

I love love love love love love love love love the cottage doubles (except the mango habanero) and wish that you would please reconsider the new container.Thank you for listening to my review.

Review about: Breakstones Cottage Doubles Cottage Cheese.

Reason of review: packaging.

Preferred solution: redesign.

Had an Experience with Breakstones?

Comments

You couldn't stretch that into 100 words ?

I could have created a masterpiece of verbosity far exceeding that paltry requirement simply analyzing the company's motives for any apparent change in the package or contents of the product in question.

That was 39 words so far and I haven't even finished explaining what it is I'm going to complain about.

I had great fun with this in school when they wanted " xx pages " and I showed up with something like the Old Testament.

Product description, history, specifics, cost analysis, followed by the emotional aspects of food preferences ; just the beginning of one's reason to call into attention a product or service of a previously known type or variety.

116 words and I haven't even begun in earnest.