19815 N Cove Rd, Cornelius, NC 28031

I love the large curds in cottage cheese. The last time I bought it, it was soupy like baby food.

I threw it away. Today I gave it another try. It was the same.

I was hoping the first time that perhaps I had the last of a batch, but it appears you have changed something.

I have never complained before but I am so disappointed. I love cottage cheese.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I want the carton with large curds to actually have large curds. I don't need a refund. I just want to be able to buy you products like I always have and love them..

Breakstones Pros: Great tasting products, Sour cream and butter.

Breakstones Cons: Consistancy, Texture.

Comments

poetuemoe

I too have had the same experience. Water, Mush.

Very unappetizing. We used to like Breakstones cottage cheese exclusively because of its consistency, thick large curds. Ever since July or so something wasn't right. I kept trying , buying one container after an other thinking maybe it was just a bad batch that run,(it happens),but no such luck.

We are officially finished purchasing one container after another, just to throw them out because their just too gross to eat.

Not to mention a waste of money. If anyone from Breakstones reads this, please fix this because you have lost a loyal customer.

Breakstones Reviews